Musculoskeletal Ultrasound of SE Wisconsin is dedicated to providing you on-site imagining services that can be tailored to your current and growing needs, schedule and budget. We understand that users of musculoskeletal ultrasound have a varied experience. We come to you for individual or group training and "after training follow up".
- We bring the equipment including - ultrasound system and probes, gel, system cleaning materials- you provide a table and scanning chair.
- We provide a written "impression" - not diagnosis of the scanned area.
- Professional diagnosis by a board certified radiologist with experience in musculoskeletal ultrasound, MRI, CT and X-ray (for an additional fee)
- DVD imaging study in either DICOM or .jpeg and/or avi. file format for patient records.
- Dedicated 8 hour scanning days = 40 minute appointments = 12 exams/day.
- You have your system - we provide the skilled operator
- Site Needs - what do YOU need ultrasound to do.
- Textbooks, templates and protocols provided.
- Presentation & Individual or group hands-on-training on site or off (off site is additional costs)
- Evening or day sessions.
- Post training assessment.
- All of Get Started.
- Case review
- Follow-up training - Invest your time.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.msksewi.com 414-687-8587 2234 W. Glenbrook Lane, Mequon, WI 53092